Hoists for transferring and handling of patients. Suitable for patients up to 150 kg, these hoists are designed to be used at home or at nursing/care homes and hospitals. They provide outstanding safety, functionality, reliability and handling.
- Maximum load capacity: 150 kg.
- Meets ISO 10535: 2007 standard.
- Electronic parts meet EN-60601-1 and EN-60601-1.2 standard.
- Electric protection IP X4
- Battery charge: 200 work cycles.
- Integrated charger with 230V 50Hz entry.
- Control box with emergency stop button.
- Externally chargeable battery option.
- Audible low level battery alarm.
- Manual actuator release option.
- Padded hanger. Straps with non-return system.
- 360° hanger rotation.
- Wired handset unit.
- Actuator manually removable.
- Wide duty range that allows lifting the patient from ground level.
- Straps and harnesses included.
- Breaks on the rear end wheels.
- Detachable in two sectors.
- Easy to transport and store.
- Epoxy-polyester coated steel structure.
- Mast design that keeps liquids from getting inside the structure.
- Base structure that provides a greater stability and safety.
Design according to UNE – EN ISO 10635. Transfer hoist for handicapped persons.